As the world becomes increasingly more digital, parking control is following suit. There are now a variety of digital parking control technologies on the market, from license plate recognition to mobile apps. If you’re looking to buy or upgrade your parking control system, it’s important to know what’s available and what will work best for your needs. Here, we’ll give you a rundown of the latest parking control equipment from the basics of license plate recognition to the latest in mobile apps. We’ll also provide pros and cons of each technology so you can make the best decision for your business.
1. Get the scoop on the latest parking control equipment
Automated parking control equipment is becoming increasingly popular in cities and towns across the globe. This type of equipment is designed to help manage the parking situation in a more efficient and effective manner. There are a variety of different types of automated parking control equipment available on the market today. Here is a look at some of the most popular options:
1. Parking meters – Parking meters are one of the most common types of automated parking control equipment. They are designed to help regulate the amount of time a vehicle can stay in a particular parking spot. Parking meters accept coins or credit cards and will issue a ticket that must be displayed on the vehicle’s dashboard.
2. Parking sensors – Parking sensors are another type of automated parking control equipment that is becoming increasingly popular. These sensors are typically placed in the ground and are used to detect when a vehicle is parked in a particular spot. When a parking sensor detects a vehicle, it will send a signal to a nearby display that will show the available parking spots in the area.
3. Parking apps – Parking apps are a newer type of automated parking control equipment that is becoming increasingly popular. These apps use the GPS on a smartphone to help direct drivers to available parking spots. Some parking apps also allow drivers to pay for their parking spot using their smartphone.
4. Parking cameras – Parking cameras are another type of automated parking control equipment that is becoming increasingly popular. These cameras are typically placed in strategic locations and are used to monitor the parking situation in an area. Parking cameras can be used to help identify illegal parking, and they can also be used to help find available parking spots.
5. Parking signs – Parking signs are another type of automated parking control equipment that is designed to help regulate the parking situation in an area. Parking signs can be used to designate specific parking spots for certain vehicles, and they can also be used to indicate the time limit for parking in a particular spot.
Automated parking control equipment can be a great way to help improve the parking situation in your city or town. If you are considering investing in this type of equipment, be sure to do your research to find the option that best suits your needs.
2. New parking control equipment on the market
If you’re in the market for some new parking control equipment, you’ve come to the right place! In this blog post, we’ll be taking a look at two new pieces of equipment that are sure to help you out.
The first piece of equipment is the Parking Control Unit from Aclara. This unit is designed to help you manage your parking operations more effectively. It features an easy-to-use interface that allows you to see all of your parking data in one place. You can also use the unit to create custom reports and track your parking performance over time.
The second piece of equipment is the Parking Meter from ParkMobile. This meter is designed to help you take control of your parking operations and make them more efficient. It features an easy-to-use interface that allows you to see all of your parking data in one place. You can also use the meter to create custom reports and track your parking performance over time.
Both of these pieces of equipment are sure to help you out with your parking control needs. So, if you’re in the market for some new parking control equipment, be sure to check out the Aclara Parking Control Unit and the ParkMobile Parking Meter.